Tibco spotfire consultant, den haag, 3 months + ..
For our end client in The Hague we are currently looking for an experienced Tibco Spotfire consultant. The contract will be a 3 month rolling contract with the likelihood of extension.
At our end client Tibco Spotfire consultants support business users in realizing their needs for data analysis. In certain businesses, Spotfire is the standard data analysis tool for answering ad hoc questions and to perform portfolio management. Customers vary from finance professionals to reservoir engineers, from geologists to health and safety specialists.
The Spotfire consultant is the linking pin between the business requirements for data and how to analyze the data on one side and the information in databases and data warehouses on the other side.
The Spotfire consultant will assess the needs and requirements of the customer, describe and document these, will open up the required data sources, create infolinks, setup secure connections, manage his own work (and sometimes that of others) to realize the required solution from a data perspective. He/she will enable the end users to work with the data in the Spotfire client. In his/her work, technical and domain expertise needs to be combined with good contact skills to work with highly analytical and often very demanding and senior business staff.
The Spotfire consultant has seniority and a wide experience of the border of business and IT, especially in Business Intelligence, and has deep knowledge of Spotfire client and the Spotfire server. She/he is analytical and creative, performances well under stress and is able to multitask. The work includes presentations and writing of functional documentation, reports and plans.
* Minimum 10 years of IT experience
* Minimum 5 years of Business Intelligence experience
* Minimum 2 years of Tibco Spotfire experience, both the Professional client (creating sophisticated visualisations, calculated columns, custom expressions etc) and server (creating infolinks, maintaining information models, setting up security etc)
* Good customer facing skills, is able to understand business issues quickly and translate these into solutions on the Spotfire platform
* Experience with extracting and combining different data sources, different databases and data warehouses
This also means that the consultant has to be able to work with complicated formulas and datastructures in a financial, economic and/or technical environment
Please respond to this requirement as soon as possible if you feel that you are a good match. We can present our client with profiles until business close on Friday.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Intermediair: deze opdrachtgever plaatst voornamelijk projecten voor derden.