HIGH VOLTAGE & DISTRIBUTION
The engineer operates in the Engineering Solutions department, which is a main contributor
in building and modifying chemical process plants. Depending on experience your task will
Contribution to project scope definition performing front-end loading and detail
engineering for site managed projects.
Specification of equipment and preparation of discipline inquiry packages, follow up of
technical documentation and coordination with team members from the other disciplines like
civil, piping etc.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Calculation, sizing and selection of HV electrical equipment, LV equipment can also be
part of the scope
• Developing of electrical models for fault, load flow and stability studies
• Verify and complete project scopes
• Complete basic engineering packages
• Specification of electrical equipment
• Guide and control the electrical design of projects executed in house, as well as, in
external engineering companies
• Design according to national- and international codes, standards and regulations
• Support process engineering, process automation and maintenance activities
• Communication with production, construction and electrical contractors
• Field verification and detail engineering as required
• Knowledge of electrical calculation programs like ETAP etc is preferred
• Bachelors degree in electrical engineering, minimum 10 years experience.
• Good communications, interpersonal skills are preferred.
• Fluency in English and Dutch.
• Knowledge of regulations and codes.