For our endclient in the region of Eindhoven we are looking for a Network System Specailist.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a senior network specialist in a professional IT organization. You have been looking for opportunities to broaden your experience and use this experience in a product development environment.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
•Contributes to the innovation of products, processes and procedures
○ Leads technical pre-studies
○ Delivers according to the pre-study charter
Is responsible for the technology roadmap for network infrastructure
○ Makes an inventory of the technology options
○ Defines, maintains and deploys technology roadmaps, and indicates long-term expectations on developments within the application area of the ICC cluster
Is responsible for the requirements of the network architecture.
○ Elicits and analyses the stakeholder requirements
○ Prepares proposals and alternatives, guiding towards optimum balance of short- & long-term requirements, for discussion with major stakeholders.
○ Specifies the requirements of a project, which serves as contract for the project’s WHAT will be delivered, with focus on ‘good-is-good-enough’
○ Manages the safety risks en security risks
○ Define requirements for safe integration of 3rd party products.swaagerman
Is responsible for the network architecture of the whole Imaging Chain Cluster
○ Creates the product architecture in a modular, easy to maintain and extendible components and modules, and guards and manages the architecture
○ Defines and details the product architecture, to the level that it can be realized by project teams
- Detects common architectural and functional components in order to enable reuse and maintainability
- Implements the constraints that originate from legacy and relevant ilities
- Discusses, deploys and attunes solutions with the project stakeholders
- Determines and manages the external and internal interfaces framework in cooperation with all interface stakeholders
Monitors and manages that the architecture is understood and used correctly by all stakeholders
Obtain and maintains internal and external network for knowledge build-up.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Technical skills and experience
Seeks connection with Service managers and IT managers to translate the needs of hospitals to network architectures amd requirements for our products,
Able to reach a solution within a complex and very often conflicting business requirements.
University education in technical engineering as SW, Physics, Mathematics or Electronics.
Understanding of the business strategy and development
Several years of experience as in creating network architectures.
Experienced with medical standards for networking & communications
Experienced in technical leadership.
Proven trackrecord in setting up IT infrastructure, preferable in hospital environment
Extensive knowledge on protocols and networking hardware (switches, routers,..)
Good understanding of storage concepts – SAN, NAS, DAS
Good knowledge of operating systems
Knows how to engage technical people in coming to the proposed solution
Lateral thinker with helicopter view, capable of finding appropriate solutions covering the implications in other disciplines
Good analytical skills
Has contacts with other specialists .
Is recognized by others, outside own organization as specialst / leader
Ability to work with senior management as well as engineers
If you are interested, please respond with an up-to-date CV, hourly rate, availability and motivation letter.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.