As part of IAM (Identity & Access management) development team you will do the follow-up of the existing Linux/Unix AAA environments, lead in the design and engineering of the changing and growing Linux/Unix environments (test, development as well as production), lead and/or co-operate in internal and company projects, work in close collaboration with design engineers in other areas and with the Unix/Linux systems administrators of the Unix and Linux Operations teams.
Engineering And Maintenance Tasks
· Being actively involved in defining the Unix/Linux IAM strategy
· Life-cycle management of the system software, firmware and hardware configurations
· Fine-tuning, optimisation and securing the Linux environment
· Testing updates and upgrades of the Unix/Linux system- and IAM (RHDS/RHIdM) software.
· Testing, validating, engineering,… new products using a project way of working
· Follow-up vendors on escalated issues, new technologies and roadmaps
· Technical project lead and project management of small & medium technical internal Unix projects
· Acting as Unix technical point of contact within cross area internal projects and within company projects
· Document new designs, strategies and (to be) implemented solutions
· Solving fundamental design & dimensioning problems
· Handover the Unix/Linux IAM related project knowledge to the other team members as well to the Unix and Linux Operations teams during the project lifecycle
· Engineering support towards our internal customers (network engineers and product application engineers/developers) of our Unix/Linux environments
· Solving complex Linux operational problems
· Assisting and coaching the Linux/Unix design administrators in their operational role
Skills And Experience
· At least 8-12 year’s experience in an enterprise or service provider environment, with 5 year’s experience in high-end Unix and Linux production environments
· Experience in the definition, planning, testing and implementation of new services and technologies
· Good documentation skills.
· Good knowledge of English or Dutch is mandatory. Native speaking in one of them.
· Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
· General planning and project management skills and experience.
· Technically Proactive, strong Communication & negotiation skills, mediator.
· Several years of experience in supporting, maintaining and engineering Red Hat Enterprise Linux v5 and higher
· Knowledge of common networking & security protocols, DNS, SSL/TLS, ...
· Microsoft linux integration experience (on Trusts specifically)
· Programming experience to automate activities (JSON)
· LDAP and Kerberos (Red Hat Identity Management/IPA)
· Red Hat Directory Server & OpenLDAP
· Puppet config management. (puppetizing IPA server & client)
· Active Directory Trusts. (Especially between RH IdM/IPA en AD)
Nice To Have
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7
· Red Hat Satellite Server v5 and v6
· Packaging tools
· Security (SELinux, CIS)
· Operational experience with VMware ESX and KVM virtualization technologies
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.