For the oral Healthcare project we are looking for a Senior Back-end Java Developer. The main responsibilities as a Senior Back-end Java Developer are:
· Design and develop back-end applications and services from concept until release;
· Responsible for the overall implementation & quality of software products;
· Take responsibility for leading development projects with minimal supervision including assisting and mentoring less experienced engineers;
· Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed software (Technical Product Documentation);
· Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts.
We are looking for
· At least a Bachelor degree in software or electronics engineering or other relevant discipline;
· At least 5 years Java Development experience, using relevant tools & frameworks such as JBoss/WildFly, node.js, Maven/Ant, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc;
· At least 5 years experience in creating and maintaining controllers and data models;
· Broad knowledge of Internet technologies such as Web services, Restful API's, Apache, Open Source projects;
· At least 3 years Agile framework experience, and the ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software developed;
· An analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with a good balance to application;
· Good written and verbal communication skills;
· Someone who is eager to learn and improve e.g. by new technologies, process improvements;
· Someone who structures his own work and shows a positive and pro-active attitude towards, e.g., starting from marginally documented and/or experimental software.
Please respond with resume, motivation letter, availability and hourly rate!
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.