For one of our clients we are looking for a .net developer for a project in The Hague.
End of the year with an option to extend
Den Haag, The Netherlands
As a Portals Dot Net developer you design, develop and test dot Net solutions together with your colleagues in a larger team that consist of analysts, testers and other developers. Within the CRM Portals department, traditional waterfall project planning occurs, but an increasing portion of the work is being done through Scrum projects.
Most applications are web based but also part of a larger software-architecture in which webservices, user centric web applications and sometimes pure technical services have a place.
The current environment is based on .Net Framework, with a large focus on user experience and responsiveness, while keeping a scalable and maintainable architecture.
Projects and changes range from vary small to very large, sometimes over multiple months in time, and are often very different. And although we have demanding customers, we work closely together with them in creating the most optimal solutions, shifting gears between enterprise level transformations and agile increments.
· Develop dot Net code (C# mainly, ASP.Net/WCF) ;
· Develop webservices and clients (both WCF/SOAP and REST based);
· Supply technical support to our offshore partner.
With development, we mean a broad sense of development, whereby you also design, analyze, test and coordinate your work with the others members of the team. We expect you to respect coding standards, discuss solutions with your peers and maintain a high degree of professionalism.
Because we have a very large, complex and heterogeneous environment, you will see a lot of different technologies, in various life cycles. In addition we have a large amount of internal and external integration elements, for example with Social Media, native applications or enterprise cloud services. We thus expect a pro-active learning attitude since there will be always a mixture of old and new.
· Deep knowledge of the dot Net Framework, version 3.5 to 4.5;
· Deep knowledge of C#, version 3.0 to 5.0;
· Deep knowledge of Asp.Net, including both WebForms and Mvc;
· Deep knowledge of Html (including Html5);
· Deep knowledge of IIS and web server technologies in general;
· Knowledge of Release management;
· Knowledge of XML;
· Knowledge of REST;
· Knowledge of WCF;
· Knowledge of Windows Desktop OS (7 and higher);
· Knowledge of Windows Server OS (2008R2 and higher);
· Knowledge of software development live cycle;
· Knowledge of generic (Telecom) CRM-systems;
· Experience with OR Mappers like NHibernate and Entity Framework;
· Experience with Oracle database 10g/11g;
· Experience with Sql Server (2008 and higher);
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture;
· Experience with Design Patterns;
· Understanding of SOLID principles.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.