Network and System Engineer (2nd & 3rd line)
START ZO SNEL MOGELIJK
Implement and maintain IT systems, support service desk (2nd and 3rd line), solve incidents and problems regarding central IT systems and formulate and implement proposals for improvement of existing systems.
Perform activities within the assigned expertise domains and in line with standards and guidelines in order to ensure optimal functioning and availability of IT systems according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
You will join applicable user groups, take care of customer satisfaction and will participate in or lead IT infrastructure projects.
· Coordinate and manage preventive maintenance related to capacity and problem management for PPP (Production Printing Products).
· Solve registered incidents. Involve third parties when necessary. Analyze interruptions or structural issues to ensure future availability according to the agreed SLA.
· Define improvements or new functionality from an IT infrastructure view and take responsibility for the implementation.
· Participate in application domain and user groups.
· Transform customer needs into technical requirements and change proposals in line with standards and guidelines. Implement the resulting changes in the IT systems.
· Monitor fulfilment of SLAs with suppliers and coordinate adjustments in contracts.
· Monitor the functioning and use of IT systems and report in line with standards and guidelines in order to provide insight in the condition and performance of the IT systems.
· Participate in project teams within assigned expertise. Contribute to the realization of project objectives and safeguard maintainability of IT systems at an early phase. Act as project lead in case maintenance activities require a project approach.
· Bachelor (HBO) education in IT;
· Profound knowledge of and experience with managing network infrastructure. Keywords: HP and Cisco switches and routers, Cisco and Check Point firewalls;
· Relevant work experience in Microsoft Windows environments;
· Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012 and Active Directory Services;
· Knowledge of VMware ESXi infrastructure;
· Basic knowledge of Prince 2 / Project Management Methodology.
· Effective communication skills to work in an international environment;
· Open and proactive attitude;
· Result driven;
· Good organizational skills;
· Highly motivated to learn and develop new skills;
· Flexible in working hours and willing to participate in a 24 x 7 schedule.
· Knowledge of IT Security principles;
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.