As a Software Design Engineer you are member of a software development team responsible to develop Delphi applications for the Analyzer application.
Within business line Applications the Wafer Fab application Software groups address the area of scanner stability, process control and analysis. You will be creating software in Delphi, contributing to the development of an analysis tool in a scrum/Agile way of working. Wafer Fab application analysis tools are created by several teams working together to deliver and integrate solutions to complex problems to enhance the analysis capability for our customers.
· The main task of the Delphi developer within the Analyzer projects will be trouble shouting and maintaining the Analyzer applications.
· The Delphi developer will use his in depth knowledge of the Delphi architecture and way of working in his daily work.
· The Delphi developer will be able to use and adapt frameworks like Maven / Jenkins to the need of the product being developed
· Test driven development will be used during product creation.
· The product under development will be created in iterations using the Scrum way of working.
Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
At least 2 years' working experience, from which 1 year in developing Delphi applications. The java EE knowledge is a pre for the Delphi developer as for the future a migration to a Java EE platform is foreseen. The additional skills that are preferred are mathematical and statistical affinity.
Analytical thinker (instead of incident management, issue management)
Make it happen attitude
Please respond with resume, motivation letter, availability and hourly rate.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.