Talisman is looking for a License Desk Administrator !
As a License Desk Administrator you are responsible for license ordering and registration, including processing maintenance renewal requests. In addition, you are directly responsible for receiving , completing and returning work requests provided by the Global SAM Manager and working with the Software Asset Managers/Experts within the SAM team.
Key Areas of responsibility
Accountable for entitlement ordering and registration
- Processes software requests following SAM procedures and KPI’s
- Measures and reports on the license desk KPI’s
- Updates the entitlement database
- Investigates (legacy) purchase data and running reports to discover software entitlements
- Updates, reviews and verifies software asset records in the software asset databases
- Aligns with suppliers to complete defined software ordering steps
Responsible for initiating the software deployment process and driving and monitoring the software request fulfillment process
Recognizes and escalates non-compliance issues and supports in the execution of the remediation plan
Perform the activities delegated bij de Global SAM Manager
- Supports the global SAM manager in the operations of SAM processes and procedures
- Supports SAM team member in achieving objectives.
relevant experience with order registration
General knowledge of Software
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.