HR Project Manager PMO
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of the HR organization. You will get insights into different areas of HR as well as to get exposure to HR priority topics as well as to Senior (HR) Management.
As a Project Leader HR PMO you take ownership that HR projects of several global and country level initiatives will be delivered in collaboration with the Project Owners. These project owners are senior members within HR line or HR Expertise organization. The HR Function is regularly implementing several initiatives to improve the quality and delivery towards the business, our employees or within HR.
You will secure delivery of the projects in compliance with the Program and Project methodology. These projects have impact towards our HR functionality, way of working, process and systems and do have cross functional impact as well. You will challenge and support the Program Owner to define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
· Identify and analyze business needs, stakeholders and linkages to other projects and define project scope and objectives
· Formulate the project plan, determine budget and required resources, clarify role and involvement level of team members and acquire approval and acceptance
· Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary
· Evaluate and close project, identify and analyze lessons learned, archive project documents and hand over project to customer and/or line management
Governance / relations management
· Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners and represent the project within the organization
· Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
· Negotiate with internal and/or external parties, acquire approval and/or close contracts /SLA’s and monitor compliance with contracts / SLA’s
Master Degree in Human Resource, Information Technology or Finance field of study.
For this challenging job we are looking for strong Project Managers with HR experience or affinity.
· Ideally several years of experience within HR in either generalist or expertise roles.
· Ideally qualified in Project Management Methodologies (e.g. PMI) otherwise obtaining this competence will be part of your Personal Development Plan.
· Proven track record in successfully delivering (HR) projects.
· Strong people leadership skills, able to motivate and influence across different levels.
· Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met.
· Business Acumen, able to understand the bigger picture and solid change management skills.
· Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
· Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken).
Requiered: minimum of 4 years of experience within the HR field complimented with PMO or project related experience
Context of the position
This job will reside under the HR Project Management Office (HR PMO), which is responsible for providing project management expertise to the HR function. The position will report to Head of the HR Project Management Office. The office location is in Veldhoven.
Interested? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter in English.
10 november 2015
Max € 55,00, including travelexpenses.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.