For one of our clients, an international bank in Utrecht, we have an exciting opening (interim assignment) available for an experienced finance professional.
What can you expect?
As Controller Liquidity Risk your main focus is on Liquidity Risk Reporting. You are the one who is responsible for collecting and consolidating data for these reports. Key in this position is a timely delivery of reports that contain high quality data. These activities are conducted in close collaboration with your colleagues. Within this function you are also involved in a project with the purpose of developing a new data warehouse.
– Participation in the earlier mentioned project for the implementation of a new data warehouse. Main tasks will be detailing out the business requirements and performing both technical and functional user tests
– Responsible for collecting and consolidating the process of group figures regarding Liquidity Reporting
– Preparation of regulatory reporting to the Dutch Central Bank (DNB), ECB, EBA, etc.
– Responsible for supporting our client’s international network regarding reporting requirements
– Responsibility to improve the quality and efficiency of processes and reporting
What is your profile?
As Controller Liquidity Risk you are a real team player. You are analytical and proactive in identifying and solving problems quickly. You have a hands on mentality and you are a real self-starter. Next to this, you:
– Obtained a Master’s Degree in Econometrics, Information Management, Finance or Accounting
– Preferably have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Risk or Finance and Control environment
– Have experience with Excel, SQL and Macro Building. Experience with Access and BI packages would be a plus
– Have keen knowledge of Liquidity Reporting and/or ALM and you know how to reconcile and provide quantitative input on reports
– Have excellent communication skills (English and preferably also in Dutch) and you are able to deal with the client’s main (international) stakeholders
What do we offer you?
A very challenging job opening where you work together with various important stakeholders. Recent market developments and the increasing importance of risk management makes this a very interesting function for a strong team player who is interested in the perspectives of an international, growing and always changing environment.
Duration: 6-12 months with option to prolongation.
If you are interested and wish to apply for this position, please use one of the buttons below. For more information please contact Michel Maaswinkel (Managing Director).
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.