For our client in the R&D industry we are looking for an experienced analyst on PLM systems.
At least 1 year
Dutch & English (French is a plus)
Our client just separated business units in two separate companies. The result is that one of those companies needs a completely new IT landscape. A key element of every R&D IT landscape is a solid PLM system. In order to implement this, strong business analysis is essential. In this case we are looking for an experienced business analyst in PLM systems. You’ll be responsible for mapping the business requirements and indentifying processes.
· To create the detailed application functional design that provides the common understanding of the business problem at stake and the solution that IT will provide for it ;
· To provide support to the technical designers and developers in implementing the solution ;
· To perform testing and provide training (mostly in collaboration with support staff) and ensure a qualitative handover to both the service organization and to the business key users.
Create the functional analysis and design for projects and changes in collaboration with the IT architects ;
Support the creation of (or - when explicitly requested to do so for a given demand - create) the technical design in collaboration with the technical architect and/or technical designer ;
Support the IT team leader or the IT project manager in defining the project charter, in providing estimates for the planning and work breakdown structure and in assessing project changes (effort and impact) ;
Perform application updates and upgrades in cooperation with other IT members ;
Educate/train the key users, providing the project documentation and supporting the handover of the project/change to the deployment, operations and support organization ;
Create system and integration test cases and the test plan (in collaboration with the team leader/project manager) and depending on the role within the projects or release responsible for executing the system and integration tests and/or supporting the Service Engineers in executing these test cases ;
Support the business in creating and executing the user acceptance testing ;
Provide 3rd line support in his/her areas of responsibility ;
Root cause analysis: investigate problems in search for the root cause and the solution within his/her area of responsibility (problem management).
· Master Degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Economics or equivalent combination of experience and education ;
· Several years of experience with the IT R&D landscape
o with emphasis on R&D tools (CAD, CAM, CASE, PLM,...)
o and preferably also good knowledge on how above can be linked to ERP
· Specific trainings & certifications are a plus (e.g. APICS,...)
· Good knowledge of design tools: CAD, CAM & SW development applications (especially Mentor Graphics, PCT, .., knowledge on Atalassiann suite is a plus) ;
· Good understanding of PLM, PDM systems (MDM is a plus) ; good knowledge of PTC-Windchill or equivalent ; optional: knowledge on ERP & reporting technology SAP BO, ERP ;
· Good understanding of NPI processes: knowledge of design & development processes for both hard- and software products and onn what is needed to transition new products to production & service
· Languages: English and Dutch (French is a plus);
· Documentation skills ;
· Good understanding of the dependencies between infrastructure and applications and of the importance of aligning business processes around an application ;
· Effective analytical and problem solving skills ;
· Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues,...
· Ability to work in an international business environment and perform complex multiple assignments at the same time while maintaining schedule ;
· Eager to be technically challenged and follow new IT trends.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.