Senior program support officer to set up and maintain the program support for a large international program for ICBPI, our largest Italian customer.
Executes organizational, coordinating and communicational tasks regarding the realization of ICBPI accelerated roadmap according to the adopted Equens methodology for project management and to program specific agreements made on time, costs, resources, product delivery and quality, leading to adequate support in execution of smoothly running projects within the program.
Set up the program support for ICBPI accelerated roadmap
Support of program manager an project managers with regards to financials, planning, resourcing etc.
Strong focus on stakeholders. Key stakeholders are: marketing & sales, architecture, finance/project controlling, legal, procurement & vendor management and compliancy & security.
Create financial reports and burn rate overviews and other requested reports
Organize the program board: preparation of materials, creates minutes, maintains RIAD log.
Guides, monitors and reports on the delivery of formal project documentation (e.g. PID, HLR, EPR, lessons learned) and informs the program manager
· Independent worker, pro-active and co-operative, open and clear communication.
· Keeps a positive attitude even in difficult times
· Complies to agreements.
· Knows what project management is occupied with and drives for support
· Is eager to achieve the set objectives and does not give in easily
· Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
· A large part of the program will take place in Italy, therefore the PSO should speak and write fluently Italian.
This is an international program with main locations in Utrecht and Milan. Travel will be required both to Utrecht and Milan, to a lesser extent to Aachen and Rome.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.