Information Security Officer II - risk management coordinator binnen auditwerkveld
We zijn op zoek naar een risk management coordinator. heb jij bewezen ervaring binnen auditwerkveld en ben jij de aanjager die mee helpt de audittargets en doelstellingen te halen binnen de bank? dan is dit een opdracht voor jou.
The risk management coordinator follows and monitors the completion of audits and risk assessments within the CISO/ISS department from its planning to the related findings/issues corrective – preventive action’s closure. The risk management coordinator analyzes audit reports and risk assessments reports, make recommendations that are usable and workable for auditees and the management team.
· Drive and monitor audits and risk assessments assigned to CISO/ISS department.
· Challenge the auditor regarding a.o. the Terms of Reference (TOR), scope and timelines of the audit
· Follow up planning of each audit, including: notification of auditees, analysis, recommendation and providing assistance during the steps of preparation, field work, acceptance of the final report, and follow up on related actions
· Interacting between auditors and auditees. Ensure that conclusions of the audit/ risk assessment reports are understood by the auditees
· Manage and monitor audits and risk assessments findings/issues. Follow the responsiveness of process owners on findings/issues treatment
· Follow up the Corrective Preventive actions and promote opportunities for improvement within the organization.
· Other needed actions
Proven audit experince (knock out!)
Knowledge an experience information security
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Data analysis, objective thinking, judgment and leadership skills
· Ability to plan, manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work independently while giving strong attention to details
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, be personable and able to communicate with people on a variety of levels in the company and work well in a team environment.
· Be able to challenge and influence employees involved respectfully
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
· Knowledge of IT audit, IT risk assessment and related policies and standards (knock out!)
· University Degree in Engineering or in a related field to assigned area
· Between 4 and 6 years of relevant experience in wide scale company
· Fluent in English and Dutch (would be an advantage)
Information Security Service
creates and implements new or changed IS services, procedures and tools in line
with business needs and expectations
delivers IS services in line with service catalogue specifications, quality criteria and
agreed service levels
Information Security Quality
contributes to ISO best practices and quality standards
participates in quality assurance and reviews of IS services, procedures and tools
and creates improvement plans where applicable
provides assurance that suppliers and vendors deliver their services in line with
service catalogue specifications, quality criteria and agreed service levels
contributes to the creation of regular risk reports and management information
HBO+, CISSP or similar IS professional qualification
6+ years experience in IT
2+ years experience in information or technology security
Experience in creation, implementation and maintenance of IS services
Experience in actual delivery of IS services
Experience in ITIL
Experience in BCM
Experience with rules and regulations (e.g. SOXA, WBP, ROB, BASEL, CAAML)
Experience in performing service or document reviews from an ISO point of view
Experience in representing the ISO agenda with other groups
Track record of delivering against ambitious timelines
Experience with IS issues specific to a single line of business
Experience with bottom-up improvement of processes or services
Experience working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
Experience working with individuals and teams from diverse cultures and backgrounds
Experience in the banking and/or financial services sector
Business / Commercial knowledge
Capability to translate IS (technology or risk) issues into a language that the business understands
Understanding of AAB business strategy and strategic issues
Understanding of IT strategy and objectives
Excellent understanding of Eindklant core applications
Broad knowledge of eindklant's business, products and key clients
Broad understanding of the banking sector and current trends
Understanding of risk management, controls, BCP/DR and QA processes
08-12-2015 om 11.00 uur
Graag ontvangen wij van geschikte kandidaten een CV in Word formaat, een korte motivatie, het uurtarief incl. reiskosten excl. btw en eventuele geplande vakanties.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.