Would you like to develop software for our EUV Source that further limits the required operator intervention? Would you like to work in a team that uses a SRUM/Kanban way of working? This might be the job for you!
Together with other members of the Source State Management Team(SSM Team) it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the EUV light source (The Source).
The Source State Management Team (SSM team) is creating the Software that further limits the required operator intervention, is able to automatically recover from failures/errors and provides concrete diagnostic information. It manages the states of the functional sub-systems that form the Source.
As a SSM SW Engineer you will work in a team reporting to your team lead. This team uses Scrum/Kanban during development. You will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders. For this you need to be pro-active and be able to find your way in the organization (including our colleagues in San Diego).
Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and refactoring existing (legacy) SW.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
· Develop and maintain SW in C++;
· Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes;
· Write / update required documentation (design, test, …);
· Implement and test accepted changes;
· Knowledge of MDE (Model Driven Engineering) and ASD (Verum) is a big plus.
· BSc or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years in development of technical software;
· Experience with C++¸ Object Oriented development.
· Good communicative skills;
· Team player;
· Eager to learn;
· Good knowledge of English;
Please respond with resume, motivation letter, availability and hourly rate!
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.