For one of our clients Aeves is looking for an Interim Location Manager Procurement in Lagos (Nigeria).
Our client is an international company located in the center of the Netherlands with several international locations world wide. For Lagos in Nigeria we are looking for an Interim Location Manager Procurement. You will report to the Procurement Director.
· Manage the relationships between Corporate Procurement, Research and Development and the different Operating Companies (key account management).
· To assist in the development of the procurement strategy (bottom up / top down), in line with the procurement categories, business and product needs, supply market dynamics and technological changes in the marketplace, resulting in a procurement strategy.
· Coordinate effective communication of the procurement strategy on the locations in scope, ensure consistent execution of the procurement strategy and secure continuity of the local business (driving contractor safety management/supply contingency management).
· Ensure effective stakeholder communication of procurement related topics and serve as first escalation point.
· Shared responsibility with the category managers to ensure delivery of procurement projects (savings) for the business locations.
· To develop and manage the relationships with the internal stakeholders and procurement colleagues resulting in efficient and effective relationships.
· To serve as the leader and key point of contact on all procurement matters related to the business location, resulting in the desired level of procurement professionalism within the business.
· First point of contact and responsible for all operational matters for the locations in scope (for example payment term disputes, local contracts, new vendor approvals).
· Play a leading role towards the locations in creating awareness, getting commitment and acceptability of the key procurements objectives by using change management principles.
· In- and external contacts are national and international, various and on many different levels.
At least a completed HBO education (preferably WO)
At least 8 years’ experience in a category and procurement function
Experience with P2P (Purchase to Pay) is a pre
Preferably experience of financial management
Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and in writing) is a must
Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, strong decision making skills, commercial, result orientated, team player, flexible, organizing and prioritizing workloads, effective, problem solver, efficient, proactive, relationship builder
At least 6 months (prolongation possible)
36-40 hours per week
ZZP or contractbasis with Aeves
via our website
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.