For one of our clients we are looking for a GEN eBase Application Consultant
3 months + (permanent job possibility)
As an application consultant you are responsible for the continuity of several business applications. Your daily activities vary from analyzing complex problems in mission-critical applications to the coordination on implementations and upgrades of application changes on different operating systems. Support and train key users and participate in various projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities included
· Make a pro-active contribution to the support and maintenance of applications within your area, according to the processes, procedures and guidelines of the company.
· Administer incident and align about status with different stakeholders
· Analyze and solve incidents and problems, support key users and make error corrections.
· Monitor daily operations in cooperation with different (technical) divisions/teams
· Analyze functional requirements for the business unit, key users or other stakeholders. Investigate and propose a cost/effort estimations for potential solutions.
· Make recommendations as a contribution to efficient decision making.
· Translate and realize functional requirements into a technical design, within the framework of architecture guidelines.
· Evaluate and implement application changes on different platforms
· Ensuring a good transfer of projects to application management
· Implement proactive application management
· Minimum Bachelor (HBO) degree.
· Candidate has working experience in a similar position. At least 3 years
· GEN eBase / scripting / monitor and other modules.
· Change Management process
· troubleshooting skills with network/database/connectivity issues related to Secure Web Services (WSDL, SOAP)
· SOA principles (best practises, etc)
· Candidate has an affinity with the pivotal position between business and IT.
· Candidate is eager to learn.
· No 9:00 to 17:00 mentality.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize.
· XML (schema, XSLT, Xpath and Xquery)
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.