For our client in the R&D industry we are looking for Material Scientist
6 months possible extension
Dutch & English
In this role you will be responsible for developing and engineering ink for the next generation wide format and cut-sheet printing technology. Within the technology development group the aim is to improve existing ink technology and develop inks with new functionality. The team consists of 4 multidisciplinary people. Most important stakeholders are the colleagues of the project team and the colleagues of the analyses and measurement team.
Available information from sources both internal and external (literature and patents) will help you to define new strategies for ink recipes. Formulation and testing of the new recipes will be part of the job.
Most important and critical tasks
· Improve and influence existing ink recipies with regard to ink design, rheologicall behaviours; and organo gel.
· Testing and setting up experiments, conceptualization, resulting in a good quality ink.
Who are we looking for?
· Candidate has an academic or bachelor with academic level of working and thinking
· background in material science ; preferably with a chemistry background.
· At least 1-3 years of work experience as a polymer chemist in the coating industry
· Proven knowledge of and experience with rheologics, dispersion
· Out of the box mentality
· Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of Dutch and English.
· Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.