For our client in the R&D industry we are looking for Researcher Postcoater
Dutch & English
In this position you will be part of the R&D organization, the Consumables processes department assures the development of competitive products by realizing the involved print (imaging) processes with the right print quality, reliability, time to market and cost structure. C&P is also responsible for development and engineering of strategic consumables (e.g. ink) and modules, essential elements in our printing process. This includes design and realization of the process technology.
Within this department we are looking for a Researcher Postcoater. By using a postcoater module the print quality is improved and the finishing of the prints is made sustainable.
Main tasks are finding an external partner to develop a postcoater module in order to improve the print quality of cut sheet prints.
· Researching suppliers of postcoaters for example through the internet.
· Visiting most promising suppliers
· Internal research at postcoater modules used at comparable projects to explore if and what solutions these projects are using
· Perform tests on the results of the selected postcoater modules and the print quality
Main stakeholders are two coaches for support, external suppliers and colleagues of internal comparable projects.
Who are we looking for?
· Bachelor with academic level of working and thinking or Master with physics background and affinity for materials.
· Senior level; 5-10 experience in material behaviour and experience research.
· Knowledge of and experience with experimental, material behaviour
· To be successful the candidate has a hands-on attitude
· Has good communication skills
· Is persuasive and pro-active.
· Candidate is rather more practical/no-nonsense than scientific
· Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of Dutch an English languages. Knowledge of German language is advantageous
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.