Harvey Nash is voor een van haar eindklanten in Noord Holland op zoek naar een Solution Architect Networking.
Deadline: donderdag 25 februari 13:00 uur
Einddatum: 6 maanden, optie op verlenging
Gemiddeld aantal uren per week: 40
Tarief: zo scherp mogelijk
Bijzonderheid: gesprekken in periode 1 t/m 11 maart
As a Solution Architect Networking Services, your objective is to participate on the clients business needs (change & run) and assure that their centralized IT infrastructure - supporting the business processes for stores, distribution centers and HQ support functions - is capable to support this in an effective and efficient matter, today and in the future.
Within a department IT Infra & Service Delivery (I&SD) we are looking for an experienced Network Solution Architect with design and delivery skills to support our team of architects. In this job, you are responsible for supporting the projects of Networking Services by applying new market trends, re-design the services together with our suppliers and simplify the current IT infrastructure to improve operational availability.
* Define high performing target architectures with focus on best-fit technology solutions, business needs and costs.
* Apply the architecture policies & guidelines for directing and steering IT's internal organization and our suppliers with a close eye on best-fit technology solutions and sound business case.
* Actively spot Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) opportunities to simply & improve IT's Networking Services that results in a significant reduction of incidents and/or costs.
* Translate functional and technical requirements into a solution design, together with the end client's vendors.
* Supporting architecture or technical teams, necessary to realize the above mentioned.
* Bachelor (4 year), preferably a master degree in ICT, Information Management, Computer Science or a similar field.
* At least 10 years of relevant experience in Networking Services, preferably in designing infrastructure services delivered by external suppliers.
* Knowledgeable of the Dutch networking market and its core vendors.
* Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure architectures, application requirements on the network, maintenance & support, service management & delivery, tooling, provisioning and monitoring.
* Certification or experience with relevant technologies such as: HP networking, Wireless LAN, WAN with its relevant protocols and IP services, Internet security (Proxy, IDS/IPS, next generation Firewalling, Third party access and management, Security concepts (KPI, Radius, Clearpass)
* Good understanding of working with and directing suppliers who deliver outsourced / off shored IT services.
* Good understanding of the coherence between different project.
* Ability to work out and test detailed designs and fit within the infrastructure.
* Ability to gather requirements and convert these into a detailed design.
* Strong analytical skills to assesses complex requests with continues focus on timely delivery.
* Immune to stress in an environment where not everything is clear in advance, or well documented.
* High degree of self-support and independence whilst being a team player with sufficient social skills.
* Excellent Dutch & English written and verbal communication skills, targeted on the level of audience (engineer, architects, end-users)
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.