Deadline: Tuesday the 8th at March at 15:00
For one of the biggest energy companies in the Netherlands we are looking for a for a Biztalk Microsoft Integration Architect.
In this role you will get the opportunity to plan out each step of the process and make decisions independently or with your team.
Your new team members are all specialist in building complex enterprise infrastructures from scratch. So it’s very important that you understand how to build an enterprise infrastructure from scratch, what bricks you need to use and always keep in mind how you can expand it in the future .Furthermore you are a team player who loves to share your knowledge and dare to take the lead when needed.
· Experience in the infrastructure and application technical support;
· Practical experience (5- 8 yrs.)in administration and configuration of Windows, IIS, Biztalk and SQL servers;
· Minimum 3 years of integration and supportexperience using IIS, Biztalk 6 or above, is mandatory;
· Experience Setting up access and monitoring through Biztalk 360 would bean advantage;
· Working knowledge (3-5 yrs.) in web DevOps environments (.Net/XML/XSLT) and automation processes, Automation andPowershell Scripting knowledge;
· Exposure as a developer, by preference in .Net environments is an advantage;
· Knowledge ofWindows Server Administration (such as Setup, Clustering, Active Directory, Virtualization);
· Basic understanding about the commonIT infrastructures (e.g., DNS, NFS/DFS, IP-Networks, Routing, Firewall, Load Balancer, Databases);
· Basic knowledge aboutMicrosoft Azure would be an advantage;
· Broad technical knowhow in the area of IT Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network and ITSecurity);
· ITIL foundation knowledge would be an advantage.
So in other words they are looking for an expert in building state of the art houses from scratch. Who wants to join their team.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.