Develop software and tooling to create Customer Profiles A Customer Profile is a description of the hardware, software and application configuration of a customer factory, including the usage patterns and data usage. This profile has to be extracted from a great variety of data sources. The profile is used to run simulations in the Virtual Fab that is currently being developed. The simulation will show the impact of new software deliveries on a customer fab before the software is actually delivered tothe customer.
· Analyze data resources, define relations.
· Create tooling that performs the required data processing and creates a Customer Profile from it. The software starts as internal tooling but needs to be able to run in the customer's fab later on.
At least a bachelor in Computer Science, Software Development or Software Engineering.
· 5 years or more of experience with Python development in any industry/sector.
· Experience managing full-life development cycles
· Strong coding practices, including conducting peer code reviews, developing unit tests, documentation and experience with agile methods
· Experience designing, developing, and testing for performance, scalability and availability
· Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms .Strong unit test and debugging skills
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Fluent in English
· Strong interpersonal analytical skills, drive to understand the context.
· Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
· High energy, outgoing personality that adapts well to a variety of types of individuals and different levels within each organization
Interested? Please response with recent cv, motivation and hourly rate.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.