For a key player in the Belgian financial industry, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. Please keep in mind that we will only accept applications from Dutch and/or French speaking project managers, with a proven track record in the IT Infrastructure. Experience with working in an Agile environment is considered a strong asset.
Dutch, French, English
As a Medior/Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will be in a challenging and co-ordinating position in which you will deliver IT - projects within the agreed deadlines and budgets.
Your role …
· Manages technical projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
· Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
· Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify specific resources, communicate expectations to delivery teams and stakeholders, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
· Assess risk and identify issues.
· Monitor progress against schedule.
· Coordinate resources with other functions.
· Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
· Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
· Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
· 5+ years experience in a professional services environment exhibiting proven project management and end-to-end experience with IT infrastructure, processes and technologies.
· 10+ years in IT including proven knowledge of Wintel/RHEL Server, networking concepts, security concepts (VPN, Authentication etc.), application development, middleware
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven interpersonal skills & track record managing work in a matrixed environment.
· Ability to "think outside the box" to mitigate issues/risks and develop innovative solutions working with project team members.
· Able to work under pressure, “Can do” attitude, accept accountability and responsibility, work with all levels up to stakeholder/SteerCo
· Experience with financial/banking applications
· Must have strong analytical, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills and abilities.
· PMI/Prince2 Certification a plus
· ITIL Certification a plus
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office 2013 (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Sharepoint
· Proficiency in Agile tools and methodology a plus.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.