Our client performs maintenance and development projects on the Websphere Enterprise Service Bus messaging platform.
Currently there are 4 core business domains in which our client is responsible for the development of the interfaces between the client's internal and external systems.
The client offers a dynamic development environment with local and remote resources. Currently there is a team of 5 Dutch ESB architects / developers and 9 Chinese resources.
All development projects are performed together with the Global Delivery Center in Wuhan (China).
- Technical Application Support on WebSphere ESB 7.5 and MQ
- Custom application enhancements by designing and implementing new mediations.
- Train maintenance messages (NedTrain)
- Train arrival/departure information (travel information)
- Assignment messages of Personal and Trains
- Electronic ticketing (OVCP) check in and out messages (currently in test phase)
Without ESB NS would not able to execute its primary process.
For this project we are looking for a technical architect with developer skills with affinity to interfaces and knowledge of the Websphere suite (preferably Websphere ESB and Websphere MQ).
The resource should be communicative strong.Required skills: Websphere ESB Websphere MQ Jhyton Java Maven
Requested languages: Dutch, English
Work location city: Amersfoort / Utrecht / Amsterdam
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.