For our client in the telco industry we are looking for pragmatic site engineers
6 Months (possible extension)
English (Dutch is preferred)
Our client is currently starting a large project in which they change the set-up of a lot of Base Transceiver Stations throughout Belgium. The new set-up is unique in the sector and requires both the transmitter/receivers and the antenna to be replaced. We are looking for engineers who can visit the sites and make a calculation/planning on what needs to be done by the install engineers and what equipment they need. If you are a problem solver and a pragmatic thinker, we are looking for you. You need to be able to finish what you started, to achieve a common goal.
· Rooftop Safety and Access
· RF Awareness
· SWS8 - NRSWA Signing, Lighting and Guarding (Streetworks) (desirable but not essential).
· AC / DC cable installation / termination,
· Battery removal and installation,
· Earthing / LP connections,
· DB / switchgear installations,
· Testing and inspection including certification where necessary,
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.