Our client supplies Terminal Operating System (TOS) for container terminals to ports worldwide. This software is implemented with different technologies : RPG / C / Java on an IBMi platform, and Java EE on WebSphere App Server stack. These products are managed as a product suite (thus several products with a strict SDLC).
For this redevelopment, our client uses several outsourcing partners in Asia, as well as internal development teams and contractors.
Our client wants to hire a configuration engineer to enforce the current Configuration Management team, that currently governs the packaging and delivery of products of the TOS suite.
Provision environments for the different projects within the TOS suite, on Infrastructure in Antwerp and subsequently Singapore
▪ Intake, Test, Integration
▪ Integration with the development setup of the outsourcing partners
Streamline tooling with tools for the current TOS Suite, which is governed by the Configuration Management Team.
GTOS Infrastructure project : collaborate on the environments on the infrastructure in Singapore
Broad Technical Background
◦ Operating Systems : AIX / Linux / IBMi
◦ JEE application servers : preferably WebSphere
◦ Developer skills : eg. Java
◦ Scripting skills : eg. Jython
◦ Automation tooling experience
◦ Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, …)
◦ Assist in knowledge transfer towards the current members of the Configuration Management team
2 to 3 years of experience in software product and/or multi-team application/middleware configuration, (like a devops engineer)
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.