3 months +
Are you a Linux Software Engineer really into virtualization software? Do you have experience with software development for a high volume manufacturing purposes? Does development of high availability systems make you spin and would you like to learn more about blade servers and cloud computing? This might be the job for you!
The mission of the Linux Software Engineer is to design and develop a test framework with which the Litho Computing Platform tests can be run unattended (automated). The LCP is a blade server rack with a VMWARE virtualization layer. This is a high available network cluster that hosts the Litho Insight Optimizer applications, Yieldstar Recipe Applications as well as several other applications. All need to be available 99.9% of the time. Expert level knowledge is necessary. Direct interfacing with developers of the LCP project as well as the System Test and Integration Team.
· Create/program a test infrastructure (framework) in Scripting and Python that is extendible and can run unattended (automated) regression tests.
· Tests results should be reproducible and clearly pointing into the direction of the potential problems.
· Document technical solutions according the way of working
· Help troubleshoot internal network and infrastructure problems that hinder the proper working of the server or the availability and/or performance specifications of the Applications running in the Virtual Machines on the server.
· Setup and maintain the test framework.
· Setup and maintain the monitoring of critical resources (of the system under test). Report/log those as well.
· Assist in test execution
Bachelor or Master degree
5+ years of experience with Linux in an IT Infrastructure. Experience with Network components (Switches, Firewalls, VLANs, Traffic Shaping / Managing) Experience with Virtualization Environments
· At least 4 years Linux experience. In depth VMWare knowledge
· Bash scripting experience
· Blade Server technology/Cloud computing components
· Storage Solutions
· HA production environments, Mission critical systems
· Preferably experience with Red Hat package management (RPM)
· Experience with Perl / Python / PHP / BASH
‘Can do’ attitude but very careful and aware of the impact of changes
(performance) troubleshooting skills
Interesse? Reageer dan met recent cv, motivatie en uurtarief.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.