Senior Embedded Software Developer - Architect
In this position you will be responsible for key parts of the software architecture and implementation of embedded and distributed applications for the Test and Simulation markets.
Designing, architecting and implementing distributed control- and data-processing applications, and able to strike the optimal balance between re-purposing legacy software, using open-source and commercial packages and building new software components.
Our client builds and delivers all software using agile teams and development methods. You should feel at ease with the open communication and results-driven culture that comes with an agile environment.
Gewenste vaardigheden en deskundigheid
- A passion for programming and working with highly motivated individuals
- Extensive experience in software design, large codebases and a proven record with delivering successful software architectures
- Great technical communication skills
- Profound working knowledge of modern software frameworks and open systems
- High level of software craftmanship in modern C++, real-time -and concurrent programming
- Agile practitioner; applies and advocates best practices (TDD, BDD, continuous delivery)
- A solid background in industrial applications is preferred
- University degree in physics, computer science and/or mathematics.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.