Are you a analytical Java Software Developer with experience in software development for high availability servers? Would you like to develop systems for high tech industry? This might be the job for you!
The mission of a JEE software architect , designer and developer is to design and develop JEE applications within the DE apps department. This will be in the context of Litho Insight applications.
· The main activity of a Java EE designer within LIS optimizer projects is to specify, design and develop new features within time and with a high quality level.
· During product generation process communication with stakeholders and fellow developers is key to success.
· The Jave EE developer will use Industry Standards for design , UML activity diagrams etc. The designer should be able to provide SW designers considering functional and nonfunctional requirements.
· The Java EE developer will use his in depth knowledge of the Java EE architecture and way of working in his daily work.
· The Java EE developer will be able to use and adapt frameworks like Maven / Jenkins and JPA to the need of the product being developed
· Test driven development will be used during product creation.
· The product under development will be created in iterations using the Scrum way of working.
Master degree in Computer science or Bachelor degree with sufficient experience.
Additional skills : Mathematical / Statistical affinity
5+ years working experience from which at least 2 years as JAVA EE developer
· Analytical thinker
( instead of incident management, issue management)
· Make it happen attitude
Interesse? Reageer dan voor 22 april 12:00 uur met een recent cv, motivatie en tarief.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.