· Inventory of records, where CSD is record owner
· Description of Records to be retained
· Retention periods
· Methods and tools for Record storage and Record retrieval
· Procedure of destroying Records
Define issues related to different local requirements with respect to retention period and action plan to solve it.
Align the approach with Front Office.
Agree the Record Retention Plan and Schedule with 2LoD.
· What personal data stored in improper systems
· Where (in which improper systems) the personal data is stored
· Who is sending/copying/storing the information in the improper systems
· Which process(es) result in improper data storage
· Root cause why personal data stored in improper systems, folders and hard copies instead of using Vantage.
Define what processes need to be changed in order to prevent appearance of the personal data in the improper systems and the process owners.
Update processes design to prevent storage of the personal data in the improper systems. Newly designed processes should not affect customer experience.
Personal data should be easy to find (e.g. in Vantage).
Ensure that all personal data is deleted from the improper systems. Make sure that the data is not lost and stored in the proper system (e.g. Vantage) before it is deleted.
Setup a regular process to monitor that personal data is not stored in the improper systems/storages (can be implemented via KCT).
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.