Software Design Engineer (FLEX)
Language: English (US)
max. 61 euros
Would you like to develop software for our EUV Source that further limits the required operator intervention? This might be the job for you!
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the software engineer is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. In these teams software plays an important role for the success of our client. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for our client.
In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
· Develop and maintain SW in C++
· Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
· Write / update required documentation (design, test, …)
· Implement and test accepted changes
Education at Bachelor or Master Level: Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Engineering or comparable.
· We are looking for engineers with at least 2 to 5 years of experience. Key competencies at the software department are C++, Python, Object Oriented, UML, real-time software, Linux.
· Flexible, pro-active, decisive, takes ownership, acts independently.
· Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
· Real team player with quality orientation.
· Good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
Within our client the next generation of lithography machines is being developed in the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) program. In the program a new light source (Source) is introduced which creates EUV.
Interested? Please send your Cv, motivation and hourly rate.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.