My client is looking for an experienced MS SQL Server Engineer, because they currently executes an IT Renewal Program. In this IT Renewal program, the next project is Project Reporting - an important part of this project is the development and loading of an Investment Management Data Warehouse. The technical infrastructure is chosen to be Microsoft SSIS as ETL and Microsoft SQL Server.
6 months, option for extension
40 hours a week
* For contributing to the technical design and implementation of the Data Warehouse data model
* For the technical design as well as the technical realisation of ETL to organize the daily loading of the Data Warehouse
* For first-time data loading into the Data Warehouse
* 5+ Years of experience in setting up Data Warehouses and ETL via Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SSIS
* Certified or equivalent through experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft SSIS 2012, Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft Query
* Proven track record in first-time implementation of Data Warehouse and ETL architecture
* Proven track record in the technical architecture of Multi-Dimensional Data Warehouses including ETL
* Knowledge of Aqua Data Studio is an advantage
* HTS or Ac background
* Excellent written and oral communication skills English-Dutch
* Capable of training support staff on technical support of the Data Warehouse
* Capable of working independently
Do you see yourself in this position and are you available now or on short terms? Send me your cv and short motivation for this position and I will come back to you.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.