For our international client in Amsterdam we are looking for a DevOps Engineer Generic Real-Time Components.
DevOps Engineer Generic Real-Time Components – Analyze complex business needs and transform them to user stories for development team
Who are we?
The Generic Real-Time Components DevOps Scrum teams provide real-time payment processing services. Our payment services are made available through the Order Manager. This application processes millions of transactions per day and connects to multiple backend systems.
The Order Manager is being extended with the Real-Time Payments Engine to support real-time payments for a better customer experience. These applications are critical for our organization. People expect their payments to be processed flawlessly every time. This means that the quality of our work is of the utmost importance to us.
We are multiple Scrum teams, using Continuous Delivery practices to help us deliver strong IT services with speed, quality and craftsmanship.
A few tech keywords: Java, TIBCO, Oracle, Jenkins, Linux, etc.
· Very good knowledge of payment landscape within a bank
· Able to analyze business needs
· Transform business needs to user stories for development team
· Able to create functional test plans, execute functional test and report them
· Able to create technical designs within TIBCO BW/Oracle environment
· Experienced with payments systems and IT operations
· Focused on business value
· Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
· TIBCO BW
VOG is for your own account.
Interested? Send us your CV, motivation and hourly rate.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.