Harvey Nash is voor een van haar eindklanten in Den Haag op zoek naar een Lead Developer.
Deadline: dinsdag 14 juni 13:00 uur
2 maanden (optie op verlenging tot maximaal 7 maanden)
zo scherp mogelijk
Within BIS the Data & Integration department is responsible for all applications concerning (big) data, analytics and integration. We are implementing new technologies to implement our vision: "By providing fit for purpose information, we empower information consumers to make better decisions." We are starting a project to collect all relevant data into a data lake and publish information for consuming in web and mobile apps and provide real-time data for prescriptive analytics. In this project we need a lead developer who is able to develop the solution architecture. The lead developer reports to the DAS project manager and to the responsible architect.
* Translate the solution architecture to working code. This includes near real-time data ingestion into a data lake, publish data to consumable information by micro services and data marts.
* Designs pieces of the solution architecture (patterns, scenarios) end-to-end (including services, process, data and infra) whenever necessary
* Stimulates innovation combined with simple and lean solutions
* Manage developers on keeping the design and solution in line with the architecture
* Present solution to product owner
* Align with the architects of the organisation when necessary
* Be the "owner" of the solution and make sure it is going to work
* Experience in at least 3 projects setting up Data Lake technology
* Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially Aurora, Dynamo DB, Lambda
* Experience in dealing with security and encryption in a cloud environment
* Experience in ETL for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
* Knows how to work with CI/CD
* Master degree in computer science
Good communication and presentation skills, in writing, talking and presenting in Dutch and English
Skills of a data artisan, can motivate the team and is good in thinking out-of-the-box
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.