For our international client in The Hague we are looking for a Supportability and Transition Focal Point.
31-12-2016 (option to extend)
Oil & Gas experience mandatory ***
As a Supportability & Transition (S&T) focal point, your role is to work closely with a range of stakeholders including Operation Landscape managers (OLMs) and Upstream Project teams to ensure that mandatory Supportability deliverables are in place prior to handover. In addition, you will act as an advisor to the project on supportability considerations throughout the project lifecycle
You will be required to provide effective facilitation, tracking and reporting of projects to stakeholders as well as monitor and report on the success and areas of improvement of programme/project transitions and supportability engagements through KPI monitoring.
· Educated to degree level
· Experience working in an IT Support and previous Project Manager or Project Support role.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong relationship skills to work with multiple stakeholders across organizational and business boundaries at all levels.
· Understanding of business support requirements
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings e.g. using PowerPoint slides and appropriate reporting media
· Strong drive to continuous improvement
· Experience dealing with a virtual team running across multiple locations, time-zones, and cultures.
· Demonstrated ability to balance the need for agility with the need to ensure that key documentation and processes are followed
· Demonstrated ability to influence without formal authority
· Demonstrated ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
· You hold or are working towards a relevant PM qualification i.e. PMP or Prince2 certification
· Experience leading projects
· Proven ability to work collaboratively & influence other s
· Experience in both applications and infrastructure support and support processes
· Experience working in an IT Support and previous Project Manager or Project Support role
· Knowledge of ITIL Service Support & Service Delivery Processes
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Practical knowledge of the Project Delivery Framework
Interested? Send us your CV, motivation and hourly rate.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.