Executive Collaboration Lead (ECL) / Event Co-ordinator
. Works in Critical End-user environment;
· E2E responsible for all scheduled meetings/events (requests) regionally;
· Performs a risks (reliability) & cost analysis (costs/availability/technology requirements/business knowledge);
· Proposes best available technology to the customer (highlight pros & cons)
. Acts on escalations / issues and have a close working relationship with all stakeholders;
. Translates technical issues into laymen terms for all stakeholders to understand
. Adhere to the TEM standardization process at all times;
. Make use of available templates and process documentation;
. Coordinate all locations during the large events, act as primary focal point for all the locations in case of technical problems and questions.
Abilities and Skills
. working- Is a team player. Capable of working unsupervised within a team.
. Customer Focus
. Ability to see his/her own area of expertise fit in with other parts of the organization
. To provide excellent service to the customer.
. Ability to understand broadly the customer’s business and the impact degradation or loss of service this would have.
. Structured Approach
. Adheres to standards and works in a structured way, enabling cross-boundary teamwork.
. Sees the necessity of documenting and sharing knowledge, thus working in a professional manner and fostering team spirit. Documenting and structuring are important aspects of the job.
. Understanding of and prior experience with the ITIL and managing small projects, for process aligned IT delivery organizations, is preferred.
. Excellent troubleshooting skills to solve problems in a short timeframe.
. Excellent problem analytical skills.
.Must have excellent language skills, both written and verbal (Dutch and English).
.Excellent communications skills are a must; on the phone as well as face to face.
.Can communicate at all levels (Top-Bottom and vice versa).
. Ability to handle stressful situations.
Planning and organizational skills
.Must be able to plan and organize in order to support meetings / events and projects.
.Must be able to organize successful meetings / events through others on a global scale.
Knowledge and Experience
. Experience with Microsoft Livemeeting and / or Roundtable;
. Experience with Microsoft Lync
. Experience with organizing large virtual events
· Executive presence and professionalism;
· Take ownership / pro-active approach
· Experience with integrating multiple collaboration technologies like Cisco telepresence, Tandberg
Videoconference and Microsoft Lync.
. Working under high pressure
. Experience in dealing with customers in stressful situations
· Intermediate level of MS Excel and SharePoint 2010
. MBO level 4 degree or higher specialized in information technology
.Prince 2 Foundation
.ITIL Foundation V3
.Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and verbal
· Uitstekende project management vaardigheden om grootschalige meetings te coördineren en begeleiden.
. Grote mate van zelfstandigheid, die zich tevens uit in het zelfstandig overleggen met zowel klant als 3e partijen betrokken bij grote meetings.
· Ervaring met coördinatie van grote evenementen is belangrijker dan technische kennis, hoewel ervaring met A/V technologie een aanbeveling is.
Graag zie ik je CV + motivatie tegemoet
Souad el Bali
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.