For one of my clients in the area of Utrecht I am looking for a Software Developer.
Start: ASAP or within 2 months
Location: Utrecht area
Length of project: 1 year with possibility to move to full-time employment
The company develops innovative software products for the Healthcare IT industry. The product suite consists of Radiology Information System (RIS), Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) and Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) solutions.
You will be a member of the Archiving & Viewing Solutions (AVS) team, consisting of developers, testers and a product owner. The Archiving & Viewing products provides an Image Archiving system (hundreds of thousands of images a year per hospital), an Image Quality Management system, a web-based Clinical Image Viewer, document sharing solutions and integrations with software products.
The team owns a set of C#/.NET middle tier components offering web services and a smaller set of web front-end applications, typically written using AngularJS.
For this role, you will help the company define and deliver components as an OEM to a sister company for a large medical workflow system.
The company uses an Agile/SCRUM development process whereby the team is responsible for all activities needed for the delivery of the Archiving & Viewing Solutions (AVS) software products & solutions, including design, implementation, test and maintenance.
* Medical domain experience or a medical device background. (The company focusses on Medical IT Systems).
* Minimum of 3 years of software development experience with an object-oriented language e.g. C++, Java, C#. The company develops primarily in C# so candidates coming from e.g. C++ or Java should at least have a working knowledge of C# and be comfortable with developing in it.
* Unit Testing. The company employs xUnit.net for component/unit tests.
* Experience developing medical workflows according to IHE profiles.
* Knowledge of DICOM and HL7
* Experience with Microsoft's Entity Framework
* Experience with developing web services according to REST / OData v4
* VisualStudio experience (we use VS2015)
* SQL experience (we use MS SQL Server, so T-SQL would be an advantage)
* Fluent in written & spoken English
* Strong focus on Agile/SCRUM
* Flexible working hours
* Possibility to work from home (although typically the work is 100% on-site)
* Possibility to move to full-time employment where applicable
Are you or do you know someone who is available? Then please reply to this email with your latest cv in word, availability and hourly rate.
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.