For one of my better clients I'm currently looking for a learning technology specialist for a project in Amsterdam area for 40 hours a week. If this description doesn't suit you: please consider this e-mail as not-sended, or please forward it to someone you know who is probable suited for this job.
As an expert you can answer questions how to integrate content like e-learning and classroom in the company's offering. Know what learning functionality is proven effective and therefore knows the capabilities and limitations in the LMS, E-Learning, and other learning technology to ensure efficiency can be maximized. You are leading as delegated product owner the LMS team and will set priorities in every sprint.
* feel 100% comfortable with learning technology and learning data
* "tell the story" in the learning technology space how new technology fit in the learning ecosystem
* work in a highly regulated environment where you can show experience in creating data privacy agreements and Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
* Proficiency in training distribution by using an Learning Management System
* Proficiency in VILT, preferably Adobe Connect
* Proficiency in knowledge of e-learning authoring tools
* Proficiency in efficient distribution of online training
* Proficiency in working with big learning data
* Knowledge of and experience with SAAS software models
* Basic project management knowledge, preferably working experience in an Agile environment
Minimal 6 years of experience
Duration of the role is around 6 months. Apply now! Do you want more information about this position as IT Service Desk Officer, or do you want to apply for this excellent role? Please send an updated copy of your CV in word with a short motivation as reply to this e-mail before 31/08/2016 09:00AM!
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.