I know you likely receive e-mails like this on a regular basis and it will be hard to make out which is interesting and which is not. I believe this one is! Great company, Great people, Great product, Great location.
For our partner we are looking for a senior C# Developer
The Senior C# Software Developer will join one of our 10 scrum teams to work on the new framework and the associated subsurface modelling software. As senior C# developer you will take part in all stages of the SDLC. Our company is quickly expanding the operations and we want to increase our growing development team with a motivated and talented senior software developer.
* 10+ years' experience in software development
* Experienced in Microsoft technologies including visual studio, C#, C++
* Experienced in source code control system such as TFS and Git
* Knowledge of current development practices (BDD, SOLID, TDD, etc.)
* MCSD certified is an advantage
* Scrum/agile experience is an advantage
-If you are available and feel your profile matches the above, please share your CV (in Word) + availability and I will get in contact with you! Of course, there is much more to tell you about the position and company which I am happy to do during a telephone conversation
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.