09/09/2016 - 08/03/2017
Technology - Expert Engineer
· A wizard in C++ software development, including templates, abstractions and efficient resource handling.
· Familiarity with template meta-programming and solid knowledge of Android, Linux, Java, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, STL and Boost C++ Libraries are a plus.
· Expertise in software development for systems with strict power and memory constraints.
· You like to work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team within an organisation using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
· Exceptional problem-solving (in complex software code) and sound decision-making capabilities.
· Outside-the-box thinking and the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
· Ability to work and play well with others; TomTom is a collaborative environment.
· Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining strategic feature development in C++. · Improving the non-functional system characteristics of our NavKit navigation engine, focusing on system architecture, performance and robustness aspects.
· Translating architectural decisions into high-level and low-level designs and supervising the quality of the resulting implementation.
· Continuously improving our testing strategies and code quality.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.