For a good client of us that is starting an exciting new project in North Brabant we are looking for a Linux specialist who has experience with open stack.
Purpose of the function
You would be supporting the OpenStack solution build team and do 3rd level support for internal customers all over the world. All the support is done remotely, but occasionally it's necessary to travel to Germany You will be working in a team that is divided over the Netherlands and Germany. The biggest part of the team is located in south of the Netherlands, what would be your main location. The team works in a DevOps mentality, but also has close connections to its internal customers in a community style.
The core activities are;
* General: Support of OpenStack solution build and 3rd level support
* Problem analysis
* Support operations team and provider in analysis of incidents and problems
* Documentation of results
* Test support
* Create and perform tests of new components, settings, concepts
* Documentation of test results
* Generic scripting
* Create and maintain support scripts for reporting, monitoring and troubleshooting
* Proactive evaluation and testing of new features / parameter settings
* Support of solutions and operation team in terms of technical consulting
Knowledge and experience
Education level : Higher vocational education (HBO)
Experience : > 5 years Linux
> 3 years OpenStack
* English : Very good on a professional level, both written and spoken
* German is a very nice to have!
What do we expect from you
* Be a collaborative social team player
* Think out of the box
* Ability to dive deeply into technical topics
* Ability to explain highly technical solutions in "normal" language to customers
* Good understanding and knowledge about mode 2 IT and ability to combine it with mode 1
* Good documentation and communication skills, both within the group and to (internal) customers.
* Generic Linux (OS tools, configuration, kernel) mandatory
* OpenStack (Keystone, Neutron, Cinder, Glance, Nova mandatory, ceilometer, manilla, magnum, designate recommended)
* HA clusters (pacemaker, corosync mandatory)
* Storage technologies (Ceph, mandatory, Ceph FS, NAS, SAN and object storage recommended)
* Network technologies (vlan, vxlan, trunking mandatory OpenVswitch recommended)
* Scripting (bash, perl, python mandatory, ruby recommended)
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) mandatory, Ubuntu recommended
* Virtualization technologies (Qemu, KVM mandatory, xen recommended)
* Configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible recommended)
* Container and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes recommended)
* Troubleshooting and analysis (logfiles, tcpdump, kernel dumps)
* State-of-the-art development concepts and tools (e. g. git, CI, CD)
Startdate : A.s.a.p.
Enddate : 28-02-2017 with option for extension
Hours : 40 per week
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.