Helion IT zoekt voor één van haar opdrachtgevers waar wij al meerdere kandidaten hebben geplaatst een:
Senior Business Application and Operations Support Analist
Knowledge/experience in SDLC methodologies.
Well-developed in root cause analysis
Well-developed experience with Financial system administration tasks, consolidation tool Tagetik, Modelling tool MoSes. = ABSOLUTE MUST
Well-developed experience with maintenance and support of data warehouse tools
Well-developed experience with maintenance and support of reporting tools
Financial services and compliance processes industry knowledge and/or experience is required.
The primary function of the Senior Business Application and Operational Support Analyst is a) to oversee business and technical changes across the Solvency II application platforms to assure a controlled transition from project to production and thus full compliancy and b) provide system administrator support including functional maintenance of the consolidation and reporting tools, supports the users worldwide upon the use of these tools and translates business needs into functional solutions.
· Work directly with the Solvency II Advisory Board (steering group) as well as internal business units’ worldwide, technical teams, and vendors to understand and coordinate cross team changes.
· Communicate and plan effectively with external and internal teams to ensure delivery of solutions.
· Develop an understanding of critical tools like Tagetik, a tool that consolidates financial data (e.g. balance sheet capital, sales, etc.) and Rick Agility SF, a financial modelling software used to support the insurance regulation and calculations model (Solvency II), including MoSes (software that calculates actual models).
· Backup primary system administrator in a manner consistent with inter-departmental processes.
· Own the change management process to ensure the change controls and the quality of documentation meet standards, deliverables meet department standards, risk and compliance controls are followed, changes are tested and approved.
· Move between strategic, tactical and operational levels of work continuously to assure full oversight and control.
· Translation of functional requirements into technical specifications for external consultants
· Translation of the initiatives into clear projects and realize these change projects
· Define and document business requirements related to system functionality, performance, security and internal controls; document current state and future state processes for purposes of gap analysis, process improvement opportunities and training; obtain approvals from the business sponsor
· Take initiatives to optimize the application and its processes
· Prepare test cases based on knowledge of how the system is designed, requirements and expected results. Execution of detailed test cases/scripts for functional testing and regression testing. Track any issues and follow up on the related resolution
· Functional maintenance of the consolidation & Reporting tool Tagetik
· Functional maintenance of the financial modelling software (Risk Agility RF and MoSes)
· Functional maintenance of data warehouse tools currently under development
· Assist in troubleshooting/resolution of issues. Ensure appropriate tickets are created to record and assign issues and document resolution
· Support the users worldwide upon the use of these tools, mainly during the closing process
· Support the country units with the build and maintenance of interfaces
· Ensure proper application monitoring is in place and reviewed. Coordinate with technical staff if there is an issue
· Maintain relationship with other internal Global Technology (AGT) teams and CC Finance customer teams to ensure both technical and functional changes result in a well-functioning application
· Maintain contact with Corporate Center Finance and where required other departments
· Participate in project initiation processes related to a project charter and work breakdown structure
· Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and technical knowledge. A minimum of 8 years related work experience required.
· Strong business process analysis and understanding of user and functional requirements; business process mapping.
· Experience in project management, project initiation and closure processes.
· Experience working across IT teams to estimate budget
· Knowledge/experience in SDLC methodologies.
· Excellent in negotiation and persuasive skills.
· Well-developed in root cause analysis
· Well-developed experience with Financial system administration tasks (consolidation tool Tagetik, Modelling tool MoSes)
· Well-developed experience with maintenance and support of data warehouse tools
· Well-developed experience with maintenance and support of reporting tools
· Financial services and compliance processes industry knowledge and/or experience is required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in English, both in writing and verbally, multi-lingual is helpful.
· Skills in awareness of cultural differences working within a global company.
· Knowledge/experience of best practices (ITIL)
· Experience in working with all levels of the organization, work effectively in a team or independently.
· Experience with Financial system administration tasks.
· Experience with maintenance and support of data warehouse tools.
· Flexible work hours around critical financial periods may be required.
In addition to the skills listed above, we are searching for candidates that demonstrate the following behaviors: attention to detail; initiative; communication; systematic problem solving; quality.
This role is part part of the global Application Business Analysis and Operational Support team consisting of approx. 45 people worldwide. The mission of this team is to support application services globally by achieving synergy, integrity and coherence across the Businesses.
3 maanden met optie op verlenging
23-09 om 12:00 uur
Graag ontvangen wij van geschikte kandidaten een CV in Word formaat, een korte motivatie, het uurtarief incl. reiskosten excl. btw en eventuele geplande vakanties.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.