As Cyber Security Concept Developer you will be assigned various demand-driven tasks in support of Crypto Modernisation, which may for instance cover following activities:
· Providing independent survey of all Client’s On-line and Off-line Crypto, for accountability, serviceability and re-use
· Providing report outlining recommendations for retention or disposal of Client’s Crypto equipment
· Providing advice and support to Client related to Crypto Modernisation
· Planning and implementation of mitigation measures
· Assistance in planning and implementation of contingencies
· Providing reports to inform discussions with Nations and support decisions / recommendations
· Provide support to Client on Crypto Modernisation related activitie
The candidate MUST be an expert in this discipline with considerable experience. The candidate MUST have been Lead Staff on large and complex projects and/or been responsible for significant research work.
· Knowledge of cyber security approaches and systems for detection of malicious activity
· Knowledge of cyber security approaches and systems for prevention and mitigation of malicious activity
· Knowledge of approaches and systems for cyber security decision support
· Knowledge of approaches and systems to recover from attacks
· Knowledge of various risk management approaches
· Knowledge of cyber security approaches for trustworthiness assessments such as common criteria
· Experience in concept development and validation
· Experience with cyber security architecture development
· Experience in requirements management and system design of cyber security systems
· University degree equivalent to at least Masters degree (preferably in Computer Science and/or Information Security). If such an educational level has not been attained then extensive or unique knowledge or experience is required
This contract is 60 man-days of effort starting in Oct 2016, with an option to extend the contract with at least another 60 days following successful performance.
The work shall be executed in The Hague (NLD) and may involve occasional short-term travel to other locations (primarily Belgium).
A personnel security clearance is required for this position. The exact start date depends on the timeframe to obtain a security clearance (for Dutch nationals approx 2-6 weeks)
Reactie is prive en alleen zichtbaar voor de opdrachtgever en de plaatser van de reactie.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.