Technical Primary engineer Land Station Borssele
Offshore NL (Arnhem)
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid, as well as the intention to appoint our client as the offshore grid operator.
The decision to realise 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and the appointment is expected in Q2 2016. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.
As Technical engineer Land Station you are responsible for the technical engineering of the Land Station which connects the first two offshore grid connection systems Borssele Alpha and Beta to the onshore grid. In total 1400 MW offshore wind energy will get connected to the shore in a safe and timely manner and within quality and budget requirements.
The Land Station will be connected to the existing Borssele 380kV substation, which will be extended in parallel. In the same period also other projects in the same area will take place to connect Zuid West 380 and for the EPZ client fields.
Your scope is to manage the design of the Land Station including the interfaces with the parallel projects that are ongoing in the same area.
As Technical engineer you are reporting to the Project Lead landstation Borssele and will be located in the department Offshore NL. You work together with the other engineers within the team for the landstation.
* (to) monitoring / tests of the engineering work in accordance with the scope and within the constraints defined by the client;
* control and testing of remote engine running parties;
* (to) formulation of technical specifications and work packages, monitoring technical compliance and reviewing calculations, drawings, reports and third party analysis;
* ensure quality, performance and relevant (inter) national standards and guidelines in the field of lines;
* as a spider in the web of contact and partner for technical issues related to primary process;
* answering questions from other disciplines and stakeholders about the primary process;
* Representing the engineering team during the procurement process: preparing tender documents relating to the technique, reviewing third-party tender documents and attending BAFO talks with third parties;
* Representing the engineering team during the execution of the engineering contract and realization by third parties; contact for third parties and attending meetings (PMT, engineering consultation, construction meetings).
* You have a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics.
* Well-developed communication skills and experience with project work.
* You have at least 3 years experience, preferably in the high voltage technology and if you have experience in the field of connections, lines and cables in the high voltage technology, this is clearly preferable.
* You have a helicopter view and can work well under pressure.
* You have strong analytical skills.
* As a team player you are pro-active, results-oriented, to unite professional and capable of dealing with different blood groups within a project.
* You are used and / or like to do more 'review-end' and coordinating work instead of a prime focus on detail engineering.
* You are willing to travel
Duty station for this function is Arnhem, willingness to travel on frequent basis to the Borssele area is required.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op deze opdracht.
Je moet inloggen voordat je een reactie kunt plaatsen.